Valentine’s is just around the corner and if you’re wondering what to get your sweetheart, skip the flowers and go with cupcakes.
Of course, if you are going to make cupcakes why not mix it up a bit and try this quickie-bake recipe for Strawberry Daiquiri cupcakes.
The secret ingredient to these Strawberry Daiquiri Cupcakes is Welch’s Strawberry Daiquiri mocktail juice.
- Strawberry cake mix
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of Welch’s Strawberry Daiquiri juice
- 1 jar of vanilla frosting
- Red sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Shift the strawberry cake mix into a large bowl.
- Mix in butter, strawberry daiquiri juice, and eggs.
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners and fill each cup about 2/3 full of batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, let cool for 15 minutes.
- Apply frosting and sprinkles as desired.
For Your Sweetheart
These Strawberry Daiquiri Cupcakes are perfect to share with your sweetheart, the whole family or just yourself.
I really like the strawberry flavor and mixing it up with the strawberry daiquiri.
If you try your hand at making these cupcakes I’d love to hear the comments below how they turn out.