As a fellow sewing vlogger, I thought I’d join the fun and answer the questions for #TheSeamstressTag.
Here are #TheSeamstressTag questions:
The questions are:
- Who are you?
- When & why did you start sewing?
- What is your favorite or proudest make?
- What is your most disastrous make?
- Where is your favorite place to go fabric shopping?
- What is your most used pattern?
- Your most dreaded sewing task is…
- And your favorite sewing task?
- What is your favorite ‘sewing entertainment’?
- Printed or PDF?
- What sewing machine do you use?
- Do you have any other hobbies?
Fave Sewing Vloggers
I haven’t been sewing for a great deal of time and Youtube has been a huge resource for me. There are a lot of great sewing vloggers that share their experiences and techniques on YouTube.
These vloggers have been both a great asset and inspiration for me.
My Top 5 Sewing Vlogs
More Great Sewing Vlogs
- Inside the Hem
- Angela Clayton
- Professor Pincushion
- Crafty Gemini Creates
- So Sew Easy
- Made Everyday
- Hollie Sews
Do you have a sewing vlog?
I’m always on the lookout for new sewing vlogs to follow. I’d love to hear if you have one or if you have a blog. I’d love to check it out.