This post contains affiliate links – see full disclosure
Autumn is finally upon us so, it’s about time for me to share all my summer sewing makes in an all-new episode of Sew ‘n’ Tell.
This summer has gone by in a whirlwind but I must say that my most favorite makes and perhaps even my most worn makes of the year so far are from this summer.
My, Jenny Overalls get a ton of wear. I love tossing them on to go antiquing. They are not only cute but very functional.
However, I will say that I am truly in love with my Swirl dress from the Gertie Sews Jiffy book. This dress I sort of whipped up on a whim and I just love it. The construction was super easy, the fit was spot on and I just love the look of it. No to mention the fabric was just perfect for this dress.
Below is a list of the patterns that I shared in this video: –
- Vintage Simplicity 8098 – Closet Case Patterns – Jenny Overalls (https://bit.ly/2tvfKzK)
- Vintage Simplicity 5386 – Simplicity 1387 (https://amzn.to/2ozY878)
- New Look 6268 (https://amzn.to/2oEDNxm)
- Gertie Sews Jiffy Dresses, Swirl Dress (https://amzn.to/2pu1wAY)
- Vintage Simplicity 9720 (https://amzn.to/2pu1wAY)